Thursday 28 April 2016


Typography and logo for ninth outcast from naomipalfreman36

The typography for my magazine advertisement is the same as that for my Album cover.
To produce this I used a black sharpie marker pen, on A3 poster paper, to get the achieved look. It was tricky because I had to ensure that all my typography looked the same, and was In synch with the typography used in my album cover, so that all products are corresponding.

Here is the typography that I produced using the black sharpie marker pen. The typography I included was conformative of the indie pop genre, as it resembled youth handwriting, further emphasising my target audience as well as the rebellious nature of the indie pop genre.
 
In addition this text is the same as the text included on my album cover, even though I wrote them on different days. This is very important as it ensures that my products, all look the same and fit together.
The information included in the typography is conformative of the typical conventions of magazine album cover, for example, tour dates is a common feature of all magazine advertisements. This will make my product look more realistic and professional further strengthening my overall product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment