Monday 18 April 2016


Final image analysis shot from naomipalfreman36

After gathering audience feedback from people who were conformative of my target audience, I was able to select the image of which I will use for my album cover.

To ensure that, despite audience feedback, my image was conformative of the Indie-Pop genre, and also of a high standard of which would appeal to my target audience, I have analysed my chosen image, taken into account the typical conventions of current album cover images, and highlighting ways in which my image has challenged or conformed to these conventions.

This image is taken before the editing process has begun, and therefore must be viewed upon with the expectation that certain changes will be made before it is actually applied to my album cover. The software of which I will use to create my album cover, is Abode Photoshop, a platform of which will enable me to make appropriate alterations to further improve the quality and professionalism of the image.

The image was taken with a SLR camera, of which is a piece of equipment often used in professional photo-shoots. For this reason, I feel it partly responsible for the high quality results of which I have achieved with this image, and the quality of which contributes to this image being of a professional appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment