Monday 18 April 2016

Powered by emaze

It is important to be aware of using the right software in which to base and produce our products around. For this reason, I here have analysed the use of Photoshop as the software of which I will use when creating the imaged based products (being the album cover and magazine advertisement).

In this presentation I have identified the tools and effects included within this software that will enable me to make my products look of the ultimate standard and conform to the Indie pop genre of which my products are based around. For this reason, i can further ensure that i have chosen the right software which will ensure that my products will turn out of the highest possible standard and will therefore attract my target audience as well as compete with existing products.

No comments:

Post a Comment