Monday 18 April 2016


After gathering target audience feedback from peers of which analysed my images, I concluded that this was the best image to choose for my final album cover product.

It is importnat that I take on board customer audience feedback from people of whom are confomative of my target audience age and gender, as this ensures that the Image that I select to use for my products, in the case of the album cover, this image, will attract my target adueince therefore leading to further sucess of my overall product.

This image is also conformative of the genre of Indie pop which is important as all three of my products must reflect this genre, to ensure that there is synch between them and to also ensure that this band shown on my album cover can also be linked to the band dispalyed in both my music video and magazine advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment