Thursday 28 April 2016

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK ON MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENT:

Sarah " I really like this product. I love the idea of having the album cover on the top half as I feel this strengthens the overall brand and enables me personally to link the two products (album cover and this) together which is really good. I also like the tear effect separating the album cover from the main image, as this fits with the rebellious nature of youths/cool kids which fits with your song.

Jana " This whole design is really good. I love the colour scheme used, and it is the same that was used for your album cover which is really good and keeps all your products in sync. I think you could maybe extend the space for the middle text, however other than that I think it is overall a fabulous product and I would be attracted to it"

Nancy " This whole product is great. I love the use of your logo on the background section it the information, as i feel this strengthens your brand. I also really like the inclusion of the tear effect, as this is rebellious which fits with your song. You could possibly make the tear effect thicker to make it even more noticeable. Other than that I think its a really good product.

Aziza " This overall product is so so great. I love the consistency of the two products (album cover and magazine advertisement) and i like the fact that the album cover is at the top of the page and reappears at the bottom of the page, leading to consistency. I love the colour scheme used, especially because the bright red resembles free spiritness and stuff which is closely linked to your indie pop genre. Overall this is such a great product and I personally think its very confoamtive of other magazine advertisements on today's market at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment