Friday 15 April 2016


Typography and logo for ninth outcast from naomipalfreman36

Here I have analysed and discussed the process of which I went to in producing my typography for my media products. I have included images and pictures of which show the process I went to when it comes to producing my album cover and magazine advertisement.

I have also gathered audience feedback, as  a means of ensuring that the text/typography appeals to my target audience, because this ensures that if they saw my product in a supermarket they would be attracted to buying it, increasing the overall success of my product. In addition to this, in this way my typography- therefore also my product, must be conformative/representative of the indie pop genre, because this is the genre of which my chosen target audience will be attracted to and will also ensure that my products such as the album cover and magazine advertisement are conformative to my song choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment