Thursday 10 December 2015


Results from questionaiire. real from naomipalfreman36

Here, I collected the results from my questionnaire, and plotted the data onto visual graphs so that I can establish the conventions of which appeal to my target audience. From this data, I have firstly established my target audience, useful as now I am aware of whom I am producing my products for. Also from the rest of the data I am now aware of the conventions that appeal to my particular target audience. This is important, as if I know what my target audience wants, I will be able to include appealing conventions, furthering the chances of them being attracted to my products and thus improving its success rates. I think it is very good that the age group of my target audience is similar to mine, as this means that I am more aware of appealing conventions too, thus furthering my chances of a successful three products.

No comments:

Post a Comment