Thursday 17 December 2015



Here is my customer profile.

Here I have created a fictional character, of whom is representative of my entire target audience. To create this I needed to refer closely back to my questionnaire and the results from this, as a means of reminding myself of the likes and dislikes of my target audience. It is really important that I create this, as due to the fact that my products will have to be appealing to the particular preferences of my target audience, creating an visual fictional character of whom represents my target audience enables me to be vigilant in corresponding my ideas to the preferences of my target audience ultimately leading to a more successful, appealing product. I will need to refer back to this throughout the remainder of my planning and also when I come to producing my products, as this will ensure my products are attractive to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment