Thursday 7 January 2016



Here I have created my first Risk Assessment in preparation for our production of our three products.

Although we have not yet decided on the location of which we will film and take pictures for our production, we have identified general risks involved with carrying equipment, that was identified in my equipment list, and mise-en-cence of which will most likely be using etc.. However once we have decided on our locations for our productions, I shall create another risk assessment for each location chosen, to ensure that any other risks unique to that location are not going to happen and are prevented.

I will refer back to all my risk assessments when I come to producing my products to ensure no risks occur and everyone involved is okay and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment